Exercise and fitness for the special needs community.
John Reiss brings 10 years experience working with the special needs community as an adaptive physical education teacher, personal trainer, group exercise instructor and sports coach.
- National College of Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT): Studies in nutrition, training special populations and development of strength training programs.
- Aerobic Fitness Association of America (AFAA) Certification
- American Red Cross Lifesaving and CPR Training
- Concussion Training Certification
- Coaching Athletes with Special Needs Certification
- 10 years experience as a Special Olympics Head Coach
- Sports Official at the Special Olympics World Games 2015
- Coached the Australian bocce team to a gold medal win at the World Games.
- Special Olympics Class "A" certification
- National Center for Safety Initiatives background check
- Live scan (criminal background check for California) certified March 2015
- Tuberculosis tested and inoculated
- $2,000,000 professional liability insurance policy coverage